Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holidays

In November, I had the opportunity to be in Utah to support my sister, Susan as she went through the LDS Temple for the first time. She is now on her mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to the Germany, Berlin Mission.

Then, Jim and I met up with our friends Russ and Judy in Hilton Head, SC for Thanksgiving. We took a 1/2 day bike tour around one of the mini-islands that is a nature preserve.
Pretty view...
We saw some dolphins one afternoon from the beach...
Then, for Christmas we drove out to Indiana to spend time with Jim's family. So good to see them again.
Then, on Christmas Day, we drove down to Kentucky for a few hours to see my sister Lisa and her husband Nick and their new little one - Noah. So fun to meet our newest little nephew - what a cutie! Thanks to the Curries for their hospitality to visit and meet Noah.

1 comment:

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

Lucky you!!! I am jealous! I love you little Noah!