Here's some pics of the latest status of the baby's room - jungle themed :).... we'll get some pictures on the wall soon too... We are getting ready step by step ... yea for starting to feel closer to being ready....
Oh, Annie, you look lovely! Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I checked your blog! Congratulations on the baby girl. As the oldest of 10, I'm sure you'll be the perfect mom!
4 comments:
Annie- You look so darling! The room looks really fun too! We sure do miss you!
Oh, Annie, you look lovely! Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I checked your blog! Congratulations on the baby girl. As the oldest of 10, I'm sure you'll be the perfect mom!
THat bedding is ADORABLE!!! I love the polka dots. You look great too- it's getting so close can't wait
Love seeing the pics! Little baby Jackson is going to love her animals! I am sooo excited!
Post a Comment