Sunday, June 15, 2008

Annie goes to Oregon

I am so happy I was able to go home to Oregon to support my sister Emily at her high school graduation! I am so proud of her - she's done such a good job and is going to BYU in the fall. I enjoyed spending time with my family again, as it seemed like too long since we were together in August for our wedding! I do wish we could live at least within a day's driving distance, as I do miss everyone!! It was hard to head out to the airport on Monday morning, but I did miss Jim and was really excited to see him.

While there, I also had time to go to the driving range with my sister, Shelley, who played high school golf this past year - we had fun with some good shots and also a lot of shots to laugh at with each other!
Yeah for Em. Doesn't she look so cute in her red and lei! I am so proud of her and so glad to have been there.
Then, my brother Eric got me to fish with him. Really, he did all the work with the bait and being ready to pull in the fish that would bite but I couldn't pull the hook hard and fast enough to pull them in. Instead they just got a nice meal and swam away :). But, I had fun with my brother.

I got to meet my newest nephew - Boston. What a big boy, and such good natured.

In addition, I drove down to North Bend to spend some time with my grandma and grandpa and uncle Russ. We had a good chat and good memories going down to the boat basin for clam chowder - like we did when my sister and I would visit when we were younger.

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Annie- glad you finally updated your blog. Love the new style where did you find that back ground. Spencer likes the music. It looks like you had so much fun at home. I'm jeolous. Tell Jim Hi- Oh and the house is looking good