Now that Ella has dropped her third daily nap, I have been trying to come up with new things for her to explore :)....
So, enter the laundry basket - I usually would carry her in it upstairs with the clothes and then push around from room to room to put it away. Then, one day after finishing she got a little ride with just her getting pushed back and forth down the hall...now she is hooked... every time she sees the laundry basket now, she has to get in it for a ride... so, now we have one upstairs permanently and parked out of sight :)... Jim made an improvement after this pic and added a belt (so much easier on our backs)... now the laundry wagon :)... sometimes she is brave enough to let go and sign "more" as we slow down to turn around...
Go..momma... go
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the picture of her 3 mohawks!! Hee hee...so cute. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you tons! Love you all!!
Post a Comment