Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Latest and Greatest


Happy 4 weeks
Grandma Nancy came to meet me and help my mom :) (thanks Grandma)
Here are the faces that I made while Grandma talked with me :)



3 generations (please excuse the need to crop the table out of the photo :)...)
Grandma Nancy made me a cool hot pink giraffe blanket...

Happy Birthday and Mother's Day cake for Grandma
Grandma does lots of fun things - such as make bubbles for me to watch
Me and mom on the back patio :)
More grandma time
At the quilt shop picking out the border for my pink giraffe blanket
Aunt Mary came to visit too :)
Mary got to ride on dad's bike :)... someday I will too
Sunday afternoon naps are the best :)
Happy 5 weeks... like my cute jeans...
They have the cutest rainbow pockets :)
Happy Mother's Day (note that I am wearing I love my daddy pjs ... hehehe)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is super cute! And Annie, you look great! Congrats!

AM said...

she is a doll! hope you are getting some sleep =o]

Traci said...

love the pink giraffe blanket! she is so cute, annie. and look how great you look, too! so happy for you guys...

swendsenhomebase said...

That's our beautiful Ella! And Annie! It was a great trip! So glad to make a few memories!
What a wonderful start you three have in life! Hope Ella is sleeping better now!
Bubble on!
Grandma Nancy

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

you are a beautiful mom and have a beautiful daughter!