Well... we have exciting news... we have a little one on the way...
We got to see him / her on Saturday for the first ultrasound - wow! Made it all seem more real. That I am not regularly nauseaus/sick for no reason :). Although the doctor's timing says the baby is about 10 weeks ... however, the baby measured at 11 weeks in the ultrasound...so we are looking at the end of March - beginning of April.
Here's the little face view, with the little hands to the side of the face...
And here is a side view... little hands up by the face and little leggies sticking up and resting feet on the side...

And here is a side view... little hands up by the face and little leggies sticking up and resting feet on the side...
At the end of the ultrasound, the little baby did a little "dance" pumping its little arms and legs up and down :)... what an awesome moment...
We are excited and nervous all at once.
14 comments:
Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!! You guys will be such awesome parents! We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear the gender and names! We sure miss you guys and think of you often!
Congratulations! We are thrilled for you to start this new adventure!! :o)
Congrats!!! We are SOOOOOOOOO excited and happy for you guys! Excited and nervous are two words that you will become very well acquainted with! :D You guys will be wonderful parents! Love the ultrasound pictures!! It's amazing to finally "see" what has been making you sick, makes it all worth it! :D Love and miss you guys like crazy! Keep in touch and keep us updated on the little one!!!!
awesome! You will be an amazing mother!
Yea!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! It looks just like Jim!!! ;)I am sooo excited...if you are taking bets, I am betting a girl!
So excited for you!! I knew it the second I saw the email on the blog!! Yay!! =) That news just made my day...sending love to your little family! ((Hugs)) ~ Liz
WAHOO WAHOO! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU! IS THE NAUSEA ANY BETTER YET? WE LOVE THE ULTRASOUND PICS! AND WE LOVE YOU BOTH! YOU'LL BE AWESOME PARENTS! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Soooo happy for you guys! Congratulations & hope you're feeling better soon! We send our best!
Congratulations!!! What a happy day! We are so excited for you! Hope you aren't feeling too sick!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Yeah!
congratulations! I am so excited for you.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I know you will do such a great job as parents. Enjoy the ride!
Amanda
I was just wondering about this the other day! Congrats, so excited for you!
WoW - we are sure looking forward to this next grandchild coming - Grandma prayed for them to come - and here they are pouring in - What a blessing!
Post a Comment