Sunday, September 28, 2008

A quick trip West

We spent time in SLC to support our friends Josh and Moriah for their wedding and while there spent some good, quality time with my family....

We picked up Susie and Emily and took Jim for a tour of my old stomping grounds at BYU. Fun pics from a BBQ at Mary and Joey's (thanks guys).

How many grillmasters does it take to grill shish kabobs? 3, one to grill, one to make jokes and one to taste test :). Thanks guys for yummy cooking.
Cute Emmy and Jayden...
Cute Boston - who needs a bib - take off the shirt and go crazy :).... (I love this kids big, bright blue eyes!)
"Marwy, you make me waugh!!" Kelsi loves Aunt Mary :)
Girls just want to have fun - Nicole Okeson, Emily, Susie and Mary
More girls just want to have fun :). bottom - Nicole, Emily, Susie, Jayden, top - KJ, me, Mary and Kelsi
Oh... how cute Mary and Joey :) - great hosts!
Kelsi - "Mary gave me sprinkles, so I am happy :)..."
Yeah for a group mug shot....
The happy honeymooners - Josh and Moriah. We are happy for our good friends!

1 comment:

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

who does your hair I love it!:) thanks for coming it was great! I love the pics...