3 Joys:
-Jim-Our Families
-Exploring
3 Fears:
-Lose a family member-Jumping into an open body of water (who know what is in there)
-same as Kathi - SPIDERS/SNAKES/REPTILES IN GENERAL
3 Goals:
- Jim and I to become better salsa dancers-become better at negotiating and persuasiveness
-explore the hidden fun places around this area
3 Current Obessions/Collections:
-Yellow Paint Samples :) - there really is a difference between Banana split and Pineapple Cream :)-Area rugs that both Jim and I like
-Finding cheap (okay in this oil price environment - really just affordable) flights for 2 weddings coming up in SLC and Las Vegas
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me:- I love whipped cream :)
- I tried to grow an herb garden (lasted about 4 weeks, with Jim's help :)...)
- I am a sleep walker and talker
I tag - Janae, Janelle and Sonja.
2 comments:
You get the biggest promotion and raise you have ever wanted :) i LOVE IT! hey only 4 more days till Breaking Dawn, but who is counting! I love the tag!
I responded- You guy are so much fun we miss you
Post a Comment